I Thought About Going for a Run


I thought about going for a run. Things started out right Made sure I was hydrated, did some stretching, found some cute things to run in. But you know what? I really didn't want to wear a bra. And running braless just doesn't work. So I'll just see what's on Netflix.

Avi:
Body: [Slink] Hourglass
Head: [Genus] Strong Face Gift 001
Skin: [Revoul] Charm, Tone 5, Petite
Hair & Hair Base: [No Match] No Case (Dubai Event Gift)
Eyes: [Leronso] Group Gift (Group Gift / 399L Group Join)

Clothes:
Crop Hoodie & Shorts: [Rodex] Angelax (Together at Home Gift)
Shoes: [Versov] Gadjov Sneakers (Together at Home Gift)
Earrings: [Sweet Evil] Fresh Hoops

Makeup:
Blush: [Dulce Secrets] Ketra (Free Subscriber Gift)
Eyeshadow: [Amara Beauty] Miranda

Background & Pose:
Pose: [Faxny]
Couch: [Dekute Dekore] Plush Sofa - Neutral
Poster: [The Art & Poster Store] Keep Calm and Wash your Hands (Freebie)

Comments

Popular Posts