Messing Around in Black Dragon

I've heard about the Black Dragon viewer for a while now, especially in the realm of picture taking. But was always afraid to try it out because people were all like, "movement is fucked in Black Dragon," "nothing's right," "everything is weird." Well, I gave it a whirl after seeing some folks on YouTube show of the pose editing the viewer can do. (Here's one from Frankey Swain) I think we've all run into poses that just don't work for our bodies (even if all you've used are AOs or dances), arms through the hips, boobs, or butt is a common occurrence, at least for me. Pretty crazy since I don't actually use my Hourglass bod for its full curvy glory. Tweaking a pose sounded like a spectacular feature.

So yes, movement is indeed fucked out of the box, but you can remap those keys. Non-issue.

At first I looked around and thought there were fewer features than Firestorm, then I found the machinima panel. Wow. Tons of tweaking in there. I didn't find a way to adjust the time of day on a windlight, but I'm sure it's around somewhere. And the pose panel. I think this might be worth it with the pose editor alone. So I played around adjusting the hands and arms to work better:


Avi:
Body: [Slink] Hourglass
Head: [Genus] Strong Face Gift 001
Skin: [Revoul] Charm, Tone 5, Petite
Hair & Hair Base: [No Match] No Case (Dubai Event Gift)
Eyes: [Leronso] Group Gift (Group Gift / 399L Group Join)

Clothes:
Dress: [Shana Fashion] Rain of Flowers (Lucky Letter prize / 20L Group Needed)
Necklace & Bracelet: [Cele'Sations] Diamond Heart Set (Stay at Home Club Gift)
Earrings: [Sweet Evil] Fresh Hoops

Makeup:
Blush: [Dulce Secrets] Ketra (Free Subscriber Gift)
Eye: [Amara Beauty] Miranda Eyeshadow
Lips: [7 Deadly S{k}ins] Lustful Pinks
Nails: [Tone 2] Speckled Eggs (Group Gift / Free Group (for now))

Pose & Phone: [Tiar] Princess Phone


(Also, one of these days alphas on alphas will work right. My clit dangly is mostly invisible because of this issue.)

I was fighting my shape against the hair in this one, and gave up on a real pose and made it more naughty. For some reason when I edited the shape in Black Dragon it wouldn't put the new shape on, and, it was invisible in my inventory. I had to go into Firestorm and put the new shape (where there like 10 shapes since I kept trying to make a new one) on then go back into Black Dragon. Kinda cumbersome.


Outfit's the same as over here. Chair is [RMN] Lolita Sofa, a FaMESHed Gift

I've got some learning to do, but I'll certainly do some more stuff in this viewer.


Comments

Popular Posts