Once Again, My Inventory is Wrecked

I could be crashing cars into banlines, or parachuting out of flying penises, but no, not today. I'll forgo those shenanigans. Instead, I'll TP hammer into a packed event, turn everyone off, cam around in grand laggy fashion, try to figure out where the booths are, because they straight up aren't rendering, and engorge in the little freebie boxes everywhere.

Gads, now the little bastards need to be opened. One of these days I'll refuse the Call of the Freebies.

Who am I kidding? I'll totally do this again. And again. And again. And ...

FaMESHed
FaMESHed Cam Sim
FaMESHed Cam Sim 2

*Outfit has nothing from FaMESHed, still need to unpack like 100 boxes

Avi:
Body: [Slink] Hourglass
Head: [Genus] Strong Face Gift 001
Skin: [Revoul] Charm, Tone 5, Petite
Hair & Hat: [Jellyroll] Giselle (1L on MP)
Eyes: [Leronso] Group Gift (Group Gift / 399L Group Join)

Clothes:
Top: [Addams] Magaly Tank Top (Group Gift / 19L Group Join)
Skirt: [WellMade] Elvie Skirt

Makeup:
Blush: [Dulce Secrets] Ketra (Free Subscriber Gift)
Eye: [Amara Beauty] Miranda Eyeshadow
Lips: [7 Deadly S{k}ins] Lustful Pinks
Nails: [Tone 2] Speckled Eggs (Group Gift / Free Group (for now))

Pose: [Insomnia Angel] Labored Breathing


Comments

Popular Posts