DMCA Drama: Kalhene Ariadna


Another creator has received the DMCA hammer. This time it's the Kalhene Ariadna body. From the creator's group (via Ryan Shultz):
Hi all. I want to communicate something important about the ARIADNA bodymesh. I have recently received a DMCA for my work, and according to Linden’s rules, I must remove the content and disable it from sale until this whole issue is resolved. In the meantime I will continue to work on improving, and on new items. I ask you for patience and I want to thank you for the welcome that my work had. I hope this matter will be solved and it will be available again soon.
When the body was released there was some chatter about how it may not have been completely legit. But I figured that was just tea sippers stirring up shit. It's what they do. There's tea everywhere if you want to find it. Ultimately this is a nice body and I hope these are unwarranted claims, but, we'll see.

The body has been removed from the Marketplace, but like the Genus gift head it's still in my inventory. Let's hope for a swift resolution, but then again, thanks to COVID, the Genus situation has been anything but swift. Fuck you very much COVID.

Comments

Popular Posts