Sparklecuzzi


Just sitting in the jacuzzi, waiting for the 4th, wearing a tennie-weinne bikini, and playing with sparklers.

Body: [Slink] Hourglass
Head: [Genus] Strong Face Gift
Skin: [Pink Fuel] Gaia, Biscuit, Normal
Hair [Truth] Vivid
Eyes: [Leronso] Group Gift
Eyeshadow: [Velour] Laura Eyeshadow
Lips: [7 Deadly Skins] Lustful Pinks
Bikini: [Pandatoes] Flagkini (yes that's me)
Belly Piercing: [Bubble] Basic Belly Piercing
Genitals: [VAW] XTC Vagina
Pose: Custom in Black Dragon
Face Pose: [LeLutka] Axis HUD
Sparkler: [Foxcity] Celebrate
Jacuzzi Set: [Wrong] Jacuzzi & Pergola
Background: [Kazza] Copacabana Sidewalk

This on Flickr
This on Facebook

I mean, why am I even wearing this? It barely covers anything anyway.

Much better.

I took a second pic, buuuuuut, I fucked up the background pretty bad (pointed the camera at bare-assed yellow wood prims, whoops). I might redo it. I might not.





Comments

Popular Posts