Desert Sunflowers


So, I was walking through the desert, and I found these bitchin' sunflowers. Kinda weird. But hey, sunflowers.

Also: I didn't plan on using these sunflowers in two pics so close to one another, but Synnergy decided to post a contest after I posted the other (which I really fucking like, kinda bummed that it isn't eligible), so here's another one for the contest. Besides, more excuses to post sunflowers isn't really a bad thing.

Body: [Slink] Hourglass
Head: [Genus] Strong Face Gift
Skin: [Pink Fuel] Gaia, Biscuit, Normal
Hair [Stealthic] Vigil
Eyes: [Velour] For Her Collection
Eyeshadow: [Velour] Kris Eyeshadow
Lips: [Velour] For Her Collection
Shorts & Top: [Addams] Be Free Outfit
Boots: [Scandalize] Liza Boots
Necklace: [Tachinni] 2020 SL B-Day Free Gift Chain
Rings: [Cult] Rou Rings
Pose: Custom in Black Dragon
Face Pose: [LeLutka] Axis HUD
Scene: [Synnergy] Sunflower Scene

This on Flickr

Comments

Popular Posts