Your Avatar Complexity is Completely Insane

Here I am going through my inventory and boxing up old stuff, and organizing everything else. Occasionally I put something on to see if I want to keep something unboxed, cause, you know, maybe I'll wear this dress one day. So, I put this one dress on and I was sure I would've crashed if I decided to walk a few feet. Then the complexity thing pops up and starts skyrocketing. I'm pretty good about keeping things under 100k, but that was child's play to this dress. It stopped here:

Almost 6,000,000! Holy shit! Sorry other people in the region. Just wanted to see what's been lurking in my inventory.

Here's what it looks like, it's an old Gizza group gift:
Welp, I didn't box it, it's still unpacked. Maybe I'll wear it one day. Be prepared.

Comments

Popular Posts