Team Meeting

 


Sometimes you jsut have to use the "My ISP is dumb and I have data caps, I'll have to turn off my camera for this Zoom conference, sorry," excuse and let go. They'll understand. Next time I need to make sure my mic is on push to talk though. Oops.

Body: [Slink] Hourglass
Head: [Genus] Strong Face Gift
Skin: [Pink Fuel] Gaia, Biscuit, Normal
Skin Material: [Blaxium] Natural Bodyshine
Hair: [Stealthic] Vigil
Eyes: [Velour] For Her Collection
Eyeshadow: [Velour] Kris Eyeshadow
Lips: [Velour] For Her Collection
Bra: [Blossom] Roxxxanne Bra
Ring: [Ysoral] Luxe Index Ring
Nails: [Tone 2] City Slickers
Nose Piercing: [Ysoral] Luxe Nose Piercing Wendy
Nipple Piercings: [Ysoral] Luxe Piercing & Chain Cerese
Genitals: [VAW] XTC Vagina
Butthole: [VAW] XTC Butt
Face Pose: [Lelutka] Axis HUD
Pose & Laptop: [CuCa Designs] Midnight Chat
Bed: [Bee Designs] Arielle Set

Comments

Popular Posts