Heading on a Road Trip

 


So there I was, loading up my shitbox for a drive out to a beach a friend was raving about and I realized one of my pasties was missing. And you're probably there saying, "Well, if you were wearing an actual shirt you wouldn't have to worry about that now would you?" And you'd be right. But it was hot out and once I start sweating I stop caring about pesky things like shirts. But to stay out of jail, you gotta slap some pasties on those illegal nips. 

And I have no idea where that damned pastie went.


Maybe up here? Kinda hard to load bags up there without them rubbing against your boobs.

Nope. Not here. Too lazy to search any more.


Fuck it. I'll just take the other one off. Hopefully I don't go to prison.

Body: [Slink] Hourglass
Head: [Genus] Strong Face Gift
Skin: [Pink Fuel] Gaia, Biscuit, Normal
Skin Material: [Blaxium] Natural Bodyshine
Hair: [Truth] Vivid
Eyes & Lips: [Velour] For Her Collection
Genitals: [VAW] XTC Vagina
Top & Shorts: [Spoiled] Goddess Set
Pasties: [Spoiled] Bratty Nipple Patches
Bra: [Rebelpill] Unbehaved Schoolgirl Bra
Hat: [Lana] The Tayla Cap
Shoes: [Spoiled] Dagger Heels
Ring: [Ysoral] Luxe Index Ring Inesse
Nose Piercing: [Ysoral] Luxe Nose Piercing Wendy
Belly Piercing: [Bubble] Basic Belly Piercing
Nipple Piercings: [Faon] Pearl Ring Nipple Piercing
Nails: [Tone2] City Slickers
Car & Poses: [Fashiowl] True Colors (pose in pic 3 is modified)
Scene: [B-Made] Parking Lot
Scene: [Bearded Guy] La Gasolina Backdrop





Comments

Popular Posts