Wait! Who's Dis?

 


What started out as a question: "So how bad are my proportions, really?" Turned into this. Along the way I decided to make some more changes as well. Like, leaning in to what makes the bodies I own what they are. My Hourglass self, seen here, has been plumped up a little for extra curvy goodness, and meanwhile my Maitreya self, will be slim and petite. A paler skin should make picture taking easier. Whereas I like looking like I just left the beach, under certain windlights or projectors I started to look much darker than I really wanted. Blue hair, because I haven't done that in a while. And I think I'm much cuter now, but that's for everyone else to judge.

I hope everyone has had a safe weekend of sales and too much stuffing. Now on to advent madness! And hopefully some stilt houses! Hugs!

Body: [Slink] Hourglass
Head: [Genus] Strong Face Gift
Head Skin: [Velour] Taylor, Pearl
Body Skin: [ItGirls] Queen Body, Pearl
Hair: [Truth] Poetry
Eyes: [Velour] For Her Collection
Eyeliner & Lips: [Velour] Liu Beauty Pack
Nails: [Tone2] City Slickers
Top: [FurtaCor] Penny Top
Jeans & Shoes: [Addams] Sadie Set
Pose: [Highway 65 Poses] Model Collection
Face Pose: [Lelutka] Axis HUD

Comments

Popular Posts